Japan Star Project

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Japan Star Project

Groupdub project

J*P Announcements and News

Kary*
    Kary*
    Admin

J*P Announcements and News Empty J*P Announcements and News

Post  Kary* Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Hii Minna !!

we´ve had some changes so i`ll mention some points:

*-* We have a new egg unit: S*Team!! they`ll be covering missing lines but will release singles too

*-* We`ll put a new rule for dedlines, i`ll be posting reminders in the forum so you don´t miss dedlines n.n if you can´t make it there´s no problem, you will have automatically an extension of three days, but if you still don`t hand lines and IF YOU DON´T ASK FOR AN EXTENSION BEFORE! (this is very important) you´ll be covered by someone else in that song.and you`ll get a warning (each dedline missed is a warning)

*-* If you miss 3 dedlines without asking for an extension you´ll have a strike, if you have 3 strikes i`ll have to suspend your activity in the project for a month and if that happens again you`ll have to graduate from J*P (this sounds so extreme and honestly i don´t think that this could happen, but we have to put some rules here n.n) is not that difficult, if you can´t hand lines you just have to tell me. The only way to get a strike is Dissapearing xD

Humm i think that´s all by now, if you got confused with all this and have a lot of questions just ask n.n

Kary*

Last edited by Kary* on Wed May 20, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kary*
    Kary*
    Admin

J*P Announcements and News Empty Re: J*P Announcements and News

Post  Kary* Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi MInna!!

Nee JapanStarProject is participating in a new Ranking Chart of projects or fandubbing groups. More details:

"As you can see, Im about to start a campaign on making a Ranking Chart (similar to the Oricon Charts) here on youtube for fandub groups! Im currently asking fandub groups here to unite and become the J-pop Singing Industry of youtube (I'm not creating a group--take note--"J-pop Singing Industry" isn't a group!! it's just like the entertainment industry of japan! It's not like Up-Front Agency, etc...)...

....One reason why I made this campaign is that I think it gives more life and adds fun to fandubbing when we have a ranking system for all the groups here! Thisll be a big collaboration with the famous and newer groups..."

So we`ll need your help, rate, comment and send new releases to your friends! Let`s work together, this will be fun! n.n

J*P
    Kary*
    Kary*
    Admin

J*P Announcements and News Empty 1st week results!! Hello! Charts

Post  Kary* Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Hiii Minna!!

here are the results of the first week on Hello!Charts n.n

http://hellocharts.wordpress.com/

-Twin Stars got the first place on views this time with the single Higurashi no Koi!! Congrats!!! n.n
    -MoonStar got the 10th place in the cathegory NOVICE views [100 below] with their single Matsu wa. Congratulations Girls!!! n.n
    -And we have our soloist Kappa got the 4th place in NOVICE comments [10 below] with her second single Chance! Congratulations Kappa-chan!! n.n

We got very good places this week n.n

Congratulations and thanks to everybody!! nwn

Kary*
    Kary*
    Kary*
    Admin

Post  Kary* Mon May 04, 2009 12:17 am

The *Releases* topic is being updated with all the mp3 and we`re adding cover flows for each single n.n (this was originally an idea from Kappa-chan in Hana Project and i think it`s great! jeje so i decided to make cover flows in our project too n.n) Sorry for thaking your idea kapp-chan! n.nU but it`s great ahah XD
    my covers aren`t as good as yours but i`m trying to do my best n.n
    Kary*
    Kary*
    Admin

Post  Kary* Thu May 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Shinju1993 is graduating, she was part of S*team, the J*P Eggs group. she didn`t participate in any single but we`ll miss her.
    Gambatte nee Shinju-chan!!! n.n

J*P
    Kary*
    Kary*
    Admin

Post  Kary* Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Hi Minna!! i just want you to know that the audition video for 3rd generation is already on youtube!! n.n
    please sare it with your friends so we can have more auditioners n.n

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:19 pm